Place of birth: Pavlodar region; Irtysh district; Ulguli village (March 15, 1954)
Education, specialty (qualification):
Tselinograd Agricultural Institute (1980)
“Femida” Law Academy (2005)
Academic titles, degrees, activities:
- Post-graduate student of Vitebsk Veterinary Institute (1984-1987)
- PhD in Veterinary Science, subject of PhD thesis: “Immunomodulator aerosols in combined therapy and prevention of lambs’ bronchial pneumonia” (1987)
- Professional experience:
- 1980-1983 - Senior Veterinarian of the educational and experimental farm of the Tselinograd Agricultural Institute;
- 1987-1993 - Assistant, chief veterinarian, deputy director of the educational and experimental farm of Tselinograd Agricultural Institute;
- 1993-1994 - Deputy Head of Tselinograd District Administration;
- 1994-1997 - Chairman of the Management Board of Nura JSC;
- 1997-1999 - Akim of Tselinograd district of Akmola region;
- 1999-2004 - Akim of Burabay district of Akmola region;
- 2004-2007 - Akim of Kokshetau city;
- 2007-2012 - Akim of Astrakhan district of Akmola region;
- 2012-2013 - Akim of Akkol district of Akmola region;
- 2013-2014 - First Deputy Akim of Akmola region;
- Member of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan since November 2014;
- 2014-2017 - Member of the Committee on Agrarian Issues, Nature Management and Rural Development;
- September 4, 2017 - present - Secretary of the Committee on Agrarian Issues, Nature Management and Rural Development.
- He was awarded the "Qurmet" and "Parasat" orders and several anniversary medals.
Marital status – married with 3 children.