Member of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Secretary of the Committee on International Relations, Defense and Security).
Member of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan from the city of Almaty.
He was born on April 25, 1950, in Antonovka village, Sarkand district, Taldy-Kurgan region, Kazakh SSR.
He graduated from Abay Kazakh Pedagogical Institute as a drawing teacher and Alma-Ata Institute of National Economy as an accountant-economist.
- 1967 - Installation worker at the Balkhashpromstroy Trust;
- 1975-1976 - Lecturer at the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical Institute;
- 1976-1979 - Head of Alma-Ata city student team of train conductors;
- 1979-1987 - Chairman of the trade union committee of the car depot No.7 of Alma-Ata railway branch;
- 1987-1994 - Director of the Almaty City Art and Design Industrial Factory;
- 1994-2002 - President of Almatygoroformleniye SJSC;
- November 2002 - October 2014 - Secretary of Almaty City Maslikhat
- Chairman of the Association of Maslikhat Deputies of Kazakhstan RPA (2010);
- Member of the Republican Commission on State Symbols under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Member of the Commission for State Awards under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Member of the Council for Relations with Religious Associations under thre Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
State and international awards, prizes, honorary titles:
- Barys 3rd class order (2019);
- Parasat Order (2005);
- Honored Worker of Kazakhstan
- Honorary Citizen of Almaty City
- “Astana”, “10th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, “10th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2005), “10th anniversary of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, “Astananyn 10 zhyldygy”, “Kazakhstannyn enbek sinirgen kyzmetkeri”, medal of the Nur Otan NDP “Belsendi kyzmetі ushіn", "Qazaqstan Tauelsіzdіgіne 20 zhyl";
- Military service:
- Service in the Soviet Army (1967-1971)