N.K. Beknazarov was born on June 12, 1964; Kazakh.
He has a university degree and specialties of a civil engineer, engineer - economist; economist – financier and a lawyer.
1984-1992 - methodologist, engineer, chief engineer, deputy director, director of Kazhymukan central stadium in Shymkent.
1992-1996 - First Deputy General Director of the South Kazakhstan State Insurance Company, Head of the Regional Department for Credit and Investment Insurance.
1996-2003 - Deputy Director, Vice President of the branch of Senim CJSC, Sanur LLP, Transoil JSC.
1999-2016 –elected as a member of Shymkent city maslikhat of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th convocations.
2003-2008 - Chairman of the Review Commission of Shymkent City Maslikhat of two convocations.
2011-2018 - Secretary of the Shymkent city maslikhat of three convocations.
He has been a member of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan since 2018.
He is a member of the Committee on Constitutional Legislation, Judicial System and Law Enforcement Agencies.
- The Order of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Qurmet".
- Anniversary medal "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn Konstitutsiyasyna 10 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn Konstitutsiyasyna 20 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal "Astanaga 10 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal "Astanaga 20 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn tauelsіzdіgіne 20 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal “Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn tauelsіzdіgіne 25 zhyl”.
- Anniversary medal "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn Maslikhattaryna 20 zhyl".
- Anniversary medal "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn Maslikhattaryna 25 zhyl"
- Title "Qazaqstan Respublikasy Maslikhattarynyn Qurmetti Deputaty".
He is married with four children.