Цвет сайта
Расстояние между буквами
Шрифт
Изображения
Навигация
There are
3
4
days left until the end of the contest

News

Our citizens live there. Senators are concerned about rural areas that are not included in the project “Auyl – El besigi”

08.11.2019 47

The Committee on Agrarian Issues, Environmental Management and Rural Development of the Senate of the Parliament initiated a meeting with the heads of the Ministries of National Economy, Agriculture, Industry and Infrastructural Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the implementation of the special project “Auyl – El besigi”.

“We are concerned that many villages, especially rural areas that are on the borders, are not included in the project “Auyl – El besigi”. After all, the inhabitants are also our citizens, they also need schools and hospitals,” Chairman of the Committee Ali Bektayev said.

According to Vice-Minister of National Economy Yermek Alpysov, 900 billion tenge will be allocated for the project until 2027: 70% – from the republican budget, the remaining 30% – from the local budget. By the end of the year, together with akimats, the list of rural areas and settlements where these funds will be sent will be updated.

“According to the plan until 2027, according to the results of the project “Auyl – El besigi”, about 7 million villagers will improve their well-being, will be provided with drinking water, developed infrastructure,” Ye. Alpysov assured.

In turn, the Chairman of the Committee on Agrarian Issues, Environmental Management and Rural Development Ali Bektayev advised representatives of the Ministry to personally travel to settlements and check the application of allocated funds. The Senator also stressed that the Committee will monitor the implementation of the program.

Share this